Brand New front glass touch panel touchscreen digitizer replacement for Apple iPad mini
Premium high quality touch screen with digitizer
Home button and flex cable included
IC Chip included
LCD display NOT included
Repairing tool kit is NOT included
Installation instructions NOT included
Compatible with All carrier models, such as AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint
A1432 on the iPad mini Wi-Fi
A1454 on the iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular
A1455 on the iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular (MM)
A1489 on the iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi
A1490 on the iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular
1x Replacement Screen Assembly for Black iPad Mini Touch Screen Digitizer IC Chip Home Button and Flex Cable
Each screen was tested one by one with our board before shipping to make sure it works perfect on your device.
If you don't know how to install it, we suggest you to find a professional technician to do for you. Installation guide is not included. Please be sure you know how to install it before buying.
Please check the item before you start to install it. If there is anything damaged, please take photos and send to us, we will solve it for you. Otherwise, we are not responsible for any damage caused by installation of this replacement parts.
For any inquiries regarding the product or service, please contact us and we will do our best to solve your problem within 24 Hours. Please do not simply leave bad feedback as that helps no-one, simply contact us if there is any issue. Thank you for your co-operation. Thank you for shopping with us!
- Front panel touch screen + digitizer + IC Chip + Home Button and flex cable + adhesive tape
- Compatible with Apple iPad mini model# A1432, A1454, A1455
- Also compatible with iPad mini with Retina display model# A1489, and A1490
- Inspected by professional QC team before shipping.
- To be advised, if new touch screen does not come with yellow or black anti-static insulating tape, please remove two black tapes on home button flex cable with clear tape together. Transfer these 3 tapes to new touch screen digitizer home flex cable in the same place as those on the original screen. DO NOT GLUE YOUR DEVICE UNTIL YOU TEST AND MAKE SURE IT WORKS WITH YOUR DEVICE. Repairing instructions NOT included. Tools NOT included.